-
October 24th, 2001, 07:19 PM
#1
Tommi
Guest
Hello!
I have try to find way to how to use sync sound sync with my projector.
I have use Cd player to start music at right time but its too difficult and time consuming to get rigt sync etc.
I have seen editing equipment for super8 where you can fit with glue external magnetic tape to super8 film! It was time before sound film manufacturing stop and
I have regret that I did?nt bought that wonderful machine.
Is there anybody how know where I can find that machine ?
------------------
-
October 24th, 2001, 08:14 PM
#2
mattias
Guest
yes, you need sound stripe, but you don't need a machine. i haven't looked into this is a while, but there are a few labs that offer this service. start with the meta-directory listing at http://lavender.fortunecity.com/lave...eservices.html
/matt
-
October 25th, 2001, 06:58 PM
#3
Tommi
Guest
Thanks matt!
Only thing what I consider is that how safety is sending your reel to lab, because
reel is always original and unreplaceable.
Regards;Tommmi
------------------
-
October 26th, 2001, 06:50 AM
#4
#Pedro
Guest
Hi Tommi,
to have a film striped in the lab is no problem. It?s a standard job, as developing is, too. Only the number of labs offering this service became smaller. Anyway, you should take care of producing quality splices (strong and thin) and clean the film with gasoline before, no lub at all!
Machines for home striping are at ebay from time to time, the stripes are currently available.
Another way, when money is not the most important factor, is double system sound. All equipment for hooking projector and sound source/recorder or editing sound on tape is available new. Projectors and tape machines can be converted. All is possible, but costy.
When you are an electronic freak, you can built most of the neccessary equipment by yourself...
Pedro
------------------
-
October 26th, 2001, 08:53 AM
#5
Mikko
Guest
Tommi, omistan raidoitus koneen ja voin raidottaa filmisi kuluja vastaan.
meilaa: [email protected]
Mikko
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks